DISCLAIMER

This is a blog of opinions. Don't get pissed off. You know I don't like whiners.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why people think I'm old-fashioned. (Do people really think so?)

1) I listen to classical music and songs from the 60s to the 80s. I don't like current mainstream, exceptions are Clazziquai, Katy Perry and Beyonce~ All the single ladies put a ring on it~ =]

2) I don't use mechanical pencils. They're so clicky-click. So annoying. The leads are so thin and frail and break whenever I touch them. I keep mistaking them as pens. Time-wasting. And it's hell to put the leads in. Classical pencils are where it's at. All you need is to sharpen it, and they are so distinct from pens.

A quote from Mr. Bharat: "The click-click pencils are sissy pencils. Use the macho pencils." xD

3) I still prefer XP. The Mac OS and Windows 7 OS may be pretty, but beauty only lies skin deep.

4) I don't follow trends. I go against them. And please, believe I'm not avoiding them on purpose. Example: An LG Arena instead of an iPhone.
K-indie instead of K-pop.
Dots instead of checkers.

I can't help it.

5) I limit my use of abbreviations and smileys.
Example: GTG ASAP :O. BTW, IDK cuz NMNT xD. LOL LMAO =].

6) Reading (and hearing) grammar mistakes KILL me.

7) I love movies that has won Academic Awards. Even if there's no action involved. Shocker!

8) Only Disney shows before 2004 are worth watching. No Hannah or HSM.

9) More to be added. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. blog more wei lun! haha i like the way u type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, note your 7) I love movies that has won Academic Awards. Even if there's no action involved. Shocker!

    Did the movies get meatball-ed together into one? :O

    ReplyDelete