DISCLAIMER

This is a blog of opinions. Don't get pissed off. You know I don't like whiners.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Cars cars cars. LAWL!

Sorry for the 2-month delay. I got nothing to say, then in Math, all of a sudden "Bham!". I got like 3 ideas already. Anyways, back to what I'm saying.

CARS!

I can't understand why people find cars to be something someone would like. They're not puppies.
You know who you are, you Ferrari-wallpapered fanboy with your Lexus screensaver and Mercedes display picture. How can you say a car is beautiful? What aspect? Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like cars, it's just that it's not worth drooling over for.

What is up with dads and their obsessions with cars? They clean cars like a germaphobe clean hands in a bacteria research facility. I thought cars were made to make us not get dirt on us. Ooh, how about making a vehicle for your car so it won't get dirty? :D Bet my car has a college fund too.

Misc. car rants:
-What's the point of honking for someone's attention in a place with a lot of cars? You think that person's gonna know where the sound comes from?
-I LOL at people who buy expensive cars, but pay for like a buck for gas.
-I also LOL at people who buy cars that can go really fast, 'cuz it's pointless since everywhere has a speed limit.
- Leather seat => You're sitting on dead animal.
- You know those cars that their door opens like bird wings? Must be hell to open when you're in a full parking lot.

Anyway I won't talk much. I'm not really in the mood to rant. I'm doing this so that people don't notice my last post was in June.

...

Probably shouldn't have said that, huh. Anyway, follow my Twitter (on the right). I'll follow back if I know you. (smiley face here).

Ciao~ (It's not Chao, FYI. Chao's the guy on YouTube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment