DISCLAIMER

This is a blog of opinions. Don't get pissed off. You know I don't like whiners.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Return of Pepsi Blue!

OMG! How many of you guys remember Pepsi Blue? It's Pepsi and, uhh, well, blue. Here:


Apparantly, it's back as Pepsi Gol.

It's friggin' blue!
Look!

Sorry if it's not my usually kind of post. So bite me. I'm just happy that now I can get diabetes AND turn my tongue blue.
While you roll your eyes at the simplicity of this post, look at these round eggplants I found at Hua Ho. They're nothing special but they're cute. And that's all that matters.

And here's what they look like if they had faces.
And here's one wearing a dress.

3 comments:

  1. I never had Pepsi Blue. Where'd you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepsi Blue was manufactured around 5 years ago (I think). It was only available for a few months and Pepsi Gol tastes exactly like Pepsi Blue. So if you missed your chance to taste this berry-variationed Pepsi, now's your time to do it. :D

    ReplyDelete