DISCLAIMER

This is a blog of opinions. Don't get pissed off. You know I don't like whiners.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 3~5: The long awaited sequel (and an apology)

Hello, world. Phew, I'm back. Yeah, I know. I kinda have let this blog dying, but it's not tally my fault. (Ok, maybe it is.) But I had exams, and writer's block (and video games I have to play). What? Don't judge me. I meant to put a "On hiatus" message here, but I never got around to it. (Before I post anything, I wanna also apologize for the lack of originality. So if this post is boring, at least you know now than get disappointed later. I'm only doing this cuz I can't just stop what I've been doing halfway.) So, yeah.
_________________________________________________


More Engrish. They should have anchored the ground. It might slide.


Oh, thank yu for teling me. My hed  relly did almost got nocked.


Sad. More shoe orphans. Seriously?


Now this is great hotel service.


Apparently the Pizza Hut here is so luxurious they even have their own brand of wine. God, all we have here is juice.


Translation: Malaysian rojak. I know right? And it costs around 80-90 BND cents. I bought it, and it wasn't rojak. Just vegetables and soy sauce.


Really? My house makes ice-cream too.



Ocean Park. They ripped me off. I thought it was Ocean World.

We rode the cable cars. It was high.


This was my mom's expression. She peed. Almost.


Did you know there are some jellyfish that are so small you can't put them in tanks or else when they swim towards the glass and hit them, they blow up? These aren't them.


I want this. It's a baby shark attached to some food supply.


Cutttlefish. Aren't they cute? They're like underwater bus. They just float there.


Laziest. Shark. Ever. It's just lying there.


Unicornfish. It just freaks me out. Look at it. Ugh.


A firefox. No, not what you're using right now, NERDS.


What's in those eyeballs? What happenes if it pops? So many questions! Do they sleep? Can they talk?



Last month, I saw a documentary featuring two pandas being rescued Sichuan after the earthquake. They're Jia Jia and An An. Then I went to Ocean Park and saw them. I saw like "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE."


Oh, yeah. Panda ass.

I know it sucks. Don't make me feel bad. The last three days of the holiday will be posted soon. Well, hopefully at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment