DISCLAIMER

This is a blog of opinions. Don't get pissed off. You know I don't like whiners.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Holidays: Day 1 & 2 ~Bye Brunei~

Day 1
OMGeee~ I'm in Brunei Airport. Along the way I found these cool posters. (Not sarcasm)



When I saw this poster, I had the urge to take out my marker and write:



Also when I saw this:



I wanted do this:



I've always felt that putting your life jackets UNDER your own seat was a bad idea. When in a panic, wouldn't you naturally take the jackets in FRONT of you? If it were like that, then those in front wouldn't have any. =\



YAY! At Kota Kinabalu. City of primates and smelly, giant flowers.
I saw this sign board and immediately felt offended. The shops didn't sell anything from the East, neither was it delightful.



Lies! More lies! Another racial delight.



Day 2
Oh, yeah. On the way to China~ They wouldn't let me take photos when we landed because of stuff. Which kinda makes me wonder why we can't even bring tweezers and nail polish into the plane. I'm not going to hijack a plane with a pair of armpit pluckers. "Put your hands up where I can see them. I have hand lotion and I'm not afraid to use it!"



Ahhh, China. The land where things are made. The chair you're sitting on. The computer you're using. Your cat. Nah, I'm messing with ya.

I'm on a bus with no chair. Oh, my gawd!



Exit? That's a pillar.



The one thing I love about East Asia? Their Engrish. It's everywhere. The moment I used their toilets for the first time, I saw this:



So you bodybuilders have to pee somewhere else. HA!

They called this crystal chicken. I got sad when I saw them. Thought it was going to be see-through. You know, like, crystal? I should call my lawyer.



I ate my first pigeon. I didn't take photo because I thought it was chicken. Until I saw the receipt. It's clean de la. Not the one you find at the bus station wan.

Here at Senzhen, they just throw shoes on the street this is the 3rd pair I found at different streets on the same day.



When I got here, I peed myself. They have a place called Dong Men! (No disrespect to whoever's in charge of Men Dongs. Oops, Dong Men.)



I'm not exaggerrating when I say "There are no over-weight people there."(PS I didn't want to use 'fat' 'cause it might be offensive. Meh. =\)

Is the food there that bad?

At a Korean tepanyaki restaurant~~~ (Don't mind the PSP, I was Birth By Sleeping~ =D)



While I was grilling this piece of mushroom, I thought to myself, THE SCREAM!



For those who know at least the basics of art history, you should have seen this before:



Don't see the resemblance? Here, a face.



Really? Here, NAH!



Oh, yeah. WIN!

They have a maid cafe. YOU FREAKS, GO ENJOY!



They threw away more shoes.



So, yeah. Stay tuned for Day 3 of 8 days~

Oh, yeah. I noticed that people here yell at customers. With good intentions. Here in Brunei, sales people stare at you when you browse their shirts, afraid you might steal something. Over there, even if you just walk by their shop, they'll (literally) jump in front of you and scream at your face "We have discountz!!!!!!11111"

PS:
My mom forced me to wear these disgusting disposable underwear. They feel like old underwear that you've washed them til they thinned and became see-through. At the end of the day, you just throw them away. Oh, God, eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment