DISCLAIMER

This is a blog of opinions. Don't get pissed off. You know I don't like whiners.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things you should know about me

When I drink something, the number of gulps has to be in multiples of 4.
I sweat when I play the piano.
I laugh when I see people cry. I laugh out of sympathy. I'm not cold-blooded.
I clap when people clap on TV.
Unconsciously, I hate the things that are in trend.
I talk to myself when I do stuff. I just do, okay?
I can spend HOURS on Wikipedia alone. (That's where I learn a lot of crap.)
I pee sitting down. Because I'm lazy and I don't wanna make a mess at night. Alright?
I pretend I can talk to animals.
I'm a money-face.
When I sleep, I wrap myself with the blanket like a spring roll.
I cry when my pets die.
Snails scare me.
I love RPGs but I don't play Maple, DOTA and other online MMO games.
I find songs these days worse than a drowning cat.
My PS2 is 6 years old and it never broke once.
I'm a man who has no interests in sports.
I'd die happy if Astro had The Comedy Central Channel.
When I type something on the Internet, it has to be grammatically correct.
When the teacher rubs off the blackboard and misses a line or a dot, I'll just stare at it for the whole lesson.
I have the short-term memory of a hamster but the long-term memory of an elephant.
When I look at something, I'll ask myself questions about it. Yeah, I'm like that, deal with it.
I think gay people are cool.
If I talk to people about my interests, my body tingles.
When I speak in front of a crowd, my left cheek jumps like crazy.
I have a blankie that I've kept since birth.
I believe in evolution and the big bang. Down with creationism, rise with Darwinism!
I have mad Dance Dance Revolution skills. (Not to toot my own horn)
I find Singlish and Bru-English funny.
I'm a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy otaku.
I know some people hate me, and that's okay because in two years, we'll never have to see each other again. :)
I love the taste of Brand Chicken Essence. I could drink a bottle if I could.
I'm crazy about the piano and everything about it.
I'm very enthusiastic about everything.
I love irony, sarcasm and other satires.
Google is my best friend.
I don't care about how I look because my face is not pretty enough.
I have yet to find my perfect friend.
I find relationships at this age stupid.
I always look down when I walk because I don't want to step on any ants and bugs.
I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
I find it hard to walk confidently i.e. a normal person.
I love curry and other spicy foods.
I drink my Coke warm.
My rice:side-dish ratio is always approximately 1:1.
I can't stand eating pork. (I can sense the "some Chinese you are" vibe.)
I enjoy thinking of ideas for my homemade movies.
I'm against gender bias, racism and homophobia. That's why I discourage the use of "You're just a girl", "kaling", "Ah Mo", "Cina babi", "That's so gay" or "You're such a fag".
I love tofu. It's just wonderful. Silk you can eat. MMMmmm~

And FINALLY: I know I'm weird. So you don't have to run around telling people that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment